Sunday, April 27, 2008

Baby Mama

Well this movie was just awesome. The chemistry  between Tina Fey and Amy Poehler was great since they have worked on SNL a lot together. Tina Fey is a business woman who never had time to date because of her success in her job. Now she realizes she is 37 and close to too old for having a child. She really wants a child. She then hires a surrogate mother for her child, Amy Poehler who is white trash and is very childlike.
Throughout the movie you get laughs like crazy, but you also get a sad story once the movie can develop. They continuously get laughs out of you for the weirdest things such as a girl peeing in a sink and trying to eat Twinkies to fake being pregnant.
I would definitely recommend this movie, especially since I liked it while I was in a bad mood, so if I see it again, I'll probably love it! Go see it.

No comments: